Just released today we have future.dj pro 2.1.2 which is a Pioneer DJ controllers release. We added native support for the 3 new Pioneer controllers: the DDJ-REV1, DDJ-400 and DDJ-200 and also multiple improvements to the 15 other (already-supported) Pioneer controllers related to better detection and jog-wheel feel.
First off, we have the Pioneer DDJ-REV1 which is the newest of the bunch. It’s a pretty versatile controller for intermediate use – it has 4 decks support, extensive Pads and effects section.
This is the predecessor of the DDJ-REV1 so it has pretty much the exact same set of features but in a different layout. Some might prefer the Pioneer DDJ-400 for its more classic look and feel. However, important to note is that this is only a 2-decks controller.
This is an intro-level controller designed for beginners to enter the Pioneer world. As such, the Pioneer DDJ-200 has a simple 2-decks layout and only simple pads and effects support.
- new controller supported: Pioneer DDJ-REV1
- new controller supported: Pioneer DDJ-400
- new controller supported: Pioneer DDJ-200
- multiple improvements to the 14 already-supported Pioneer controllers related to better detection and jog-wheel feel
- new controller script actions: deckStem1 .. 4, deckStemMomentary1 .. 4
- new script notifications: stem1 .. 4
- new skin actions: deck_stem_1 .. 4, deck_stem_m_1 .. 4
- other minor changes
As is always the case, this is a FREE update to all our customers. Enjoy!