We’ve just released a free upgrade to our future.dj pro – version 1.4.5. There are lots of improvements to the Pulselocker integration and also 7 new DJ controllers natively supported.
Here are all the changes:
- contextual menu to add Pulselocker songs to the Locker (to “Offline tracks”); can also remove them;
- added icons to show the status of a Pulselocker track (downloading, downloaded, removing, cloud, etc)
- excluded Pulselocker cloud tracks from the regular search results (it will still show tracks from the Locker – tracks that you have on your computer)
- 7 new DJ controllers supported (zero-configure):
– Behringer CMD Studio 2A
– Behringer CMD Studio 4A
– Hercules DJControl Instinct P8
– Reloop Beatmix 4 MK2
– Pioneer DDJ RB
– Pioneer DDJ RR
– Pioneer DDJ WeGO2 (the original WeGO and the WeGO3 are also supported)
- updated M-Audio Xponent script (auto detection should work OK now)
- other minor bug fixes and optimizations (eg. slightly faster searching)
To upgrade simply download and install the new trial version. If you bought from the MacAppStore the update will appear shortly.