Today we’re releasing a maintenance release of our flagship pro DJ software – future.dj pro version 1.6.1. This release fixes several problems and also adds the possibility to disable the Sync-Lock feature if you prefer to use the old Sync engine (eg. if your music doesn’t sync well automatically).
- added new setting “Use sync-lock when possible”; if you disable it you get the old Sync functionality
- improvements to the Hercules DJConsole RMX2 controller mapping
- fixed deck getting “stuck” (playing only silence) after loading a bad karaoke zip file (eg. the files inside the zip having different names)
- fixed rare crash when closing the app
- several bug fixes and improvements
This is a FREE update for all our customers. To update simply download the demo version and install it over the previous version – it will automatically unlock itself to the full version.
Have fun mixing!