We have just updated future.dj pro (and the regular version: future.dj) to 1.5.4. This is mostly a maintenance release.
Changes (see them all):
- mixer’s EQ ranges adjusted for better tweaking
- in future.dj (the regular version) the headphone cueing system works as in future.dj pro
- changed default pitch range setting (PitchRange) to +/-8% (from 16%)
- fixed Finder/Explorer (inside the Browser section) to show folders/files sorted alphabetically and other improvements
- fixed crash when loading tracks with very low sample rate (22kHz or lower)
- removed smaller resolutions video recording options – only HD/full-HD available
P.S. we have 104 controllers natively supported. Here’s the complete list.