This new future.dj pro 1.10.2 version is a maintenance release that also includes 2 new Numark controllers: the Numark PartyMix Live and the Numark PartyMix MKII (we already support a lot of older controllers from Numark too). We have fixed a crash when loading certain karaoke zip files (cdg+mp3 / cdg+wav files) and made some under-the-hood improvements too. We recommend you update to this new version especially if you had any crashes with the recent releases.
- new controllers supported: Numark PartyMix Live, Numark PartyMix MKII
- fixed loading CDG+MP3 (or CDG ZIP) karaoke files that contain special character names
- fixed crash when loading corrupted/unsupported ZIP files (eg. karaoke CDG+MP3/WAV zip files)
- “Remove Dead Files” option no longer removes the streaming tracks (thus preserving history and other playlist items that use streaming tracks)
- disabled streaming services tracks no longer appear in the global search when disabled (eg. Party Tyme Karaoke)
As always this is a FREE update for all you guys. Simply download and install the latest demo version from our website on top of your existing (older) future.dj pro version. If you already bought it it should come up as the full-fledged version. If you bought it from the Mac App Store the update should be available early next week automatically (once approved by Apple).