Just off of hot press we give you a new future dj pro release – version 1.11.2 which is basically a maintenance release.
Here are the changes we’ve made:
- removed 3rd-party services tracks from the search results if they are not truly active. Not only the service must be enabled but also the user needs to be connected and not expired. This currently applies to Party Tyme Karaoke (Muvika).
- fixes for Denon MC6000 MK2: VU-meters now working, better controller detection
- fixes for Denon MC7000: crash when loading certain tracks
- automatically clear decks video output when audio-only content is loaded (eg. after loading a video and then loading an audio track the last video frame was still showing)
- Windows: fixed audio devices with special characters in their name not working
- Mac: fixed AirPods/Pro (and some other Bluetooth devices) sometimes not being detected/working correctly
- Mac: fixed upside-down video on deck 2 when no video loaded on deck 1 (present on some Intel-based Macs)
- Mac: minimum requirements are now macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or newer
- performance improvements
As always, this is a FREE upgrade for all our DJ pro users. Just download the latest trial version and install it over the existing one. Enjoy!
P.S. if you wonder whatever happened to version 1.11.1, well we did release that too but it was a Mac App Store only release