You’ll really like this new (and hopefully final) beta 3 version of future.dj pro 1.8. Why? Well, we have made a lot of improvements and it will basically just keep your laptop a lot cooler so you can do cooler things. Yeah, a bit cheesy, I know … but you’ll love it anyway.
UPDATE (May 30th): we have updated the setup files, please re-download them
What’s new (since the previous beta 2):
- extensive optimizations and improvements (your laptop should stay much cooler)
- full support for the Reloop Touch, including a separate interface for the controller’s 7″ screen
- new controller supported: Numark DJ2GO2 Touch
- added new setting: “Use max framerate for video/graphics” (works on both Windows and Mac)
- no longer starting in full-screen mode on Mac (but we do recommend you to enter full-screen mode – it looks/works much better)
- toggle full-screen mode button
- fixed: timecoded vinyls on 64-bit Windows
- fixed: connected MIDI/HID controllers don’t show in the list
- fixed access to audio inputs in macOS Catalina (eg. for microphone (karaoke) or turntables (vinyl control)) If you still can’t access any audio from the inputs follow these steps:
- close future.dj pro
- open Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal
- paste this command: “tccutil reset Microphone” (without the quotes) and hit Enter
All microphone access/permissions should be reset now. Open “future.dj pro” and try again to access the audio inputs – you should see a prompt showing up asking you Accept or Deny access to the microphone.
- several crash fixes
And please send us any feedback on this new version!