Karaoke Question

everything about FutureDecks Lite / FutureDecks DJ / future.dj (tips, wish list).
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tatanka
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Karaoke Question

Postby tatanka » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:59 am

I purchased the Full version of FutureDecks DJ. I am running it on Macbook Pro, 2.8 GHz, Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3. I am able to play audio, but the graphics are not showing up in the video player. I am importing directly from a CD+G disk. This program advertises that it supports CD+G. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

vim
Developer

Re: Karaoke Question

Postby vim » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:10 am

Convert the audio to mp3 and make sure both the mp3 file and the cdg files have the same name.
Report back if it still doesn't work. We'll provide a few demo files for you.

tatanka

Re: Karaoke Question

Postby tatanka » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks, I will report back soon.

Return to “future.dj (for Mac/Windows)”