M4v Support

everything about FutureDecks Lite / FutureDecks DJ / future.dj (tips, wish list).
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bosstone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

M4v Support

Postby Bosstone » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi Folks

I have just purchased Future Decks DJ
And I am wondering how I can Play
M4v Files?

Thanks and BR

Stefan

Chris
Developer

Re: M4v Support

Postby Chris » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Download the latest version of FutureDecks from the site (it supports .m4v files...no problem). If you already have it and it still doesn't work, then send us an e-mail with the .m4v file that doesn't work. We'll try to solve the issue as soon as possible.

Have a great day, Stefan.

Chris

Return to “future.dj (for Mac/Windows)”