Adding ITunes Library

everything about FutureDecks Lite / FutureDecks DJ / future.dj (tips, wish list).
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
grasshopperdj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adding ITunes Library

Postby grasshopperdj » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi, I only bought FutureDecks yesterday and tried to add my ITunes library last night. I got a message saying 'no Itunes installed or launched'. I think the reason for this is the way my ITunes is set up.

I have two separate ITunes Libraries on my laptop, selected while holding down the alt key on launch. When I go to the root and locate the ITunes folder it is empty, with the two folders containing the libraries at the same level as the ITunes folder. So I tried moving one of the libraries into the empty ITunes folder and tried again. I didn't get the 'no Itunes installed or launched' message, but FDs went through the motions and then nothing appeared in the FDs library.

Can anyone tell me what file FD looks for in the ITunes folder so it can load the songs from that library?

Thank you

grasshopperdj

Re: Adding ITunes Library

Postby grasshopperdj » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Oh by the way, I have a Macbook. Thanks

jenniferjohansoon

Re: Adding ITunes Library

Postby jenniferjohansoon » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

it is much appreciated :)
jennifer

Return to “future.dj (for Mac/Windows)”