Screen Resolution & Duplicates

everything about FutureDecks Lite / FutureDecks DJ / future.dj (tips, wish list).
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fridgedesign
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Screen Resolution & Duplicates

Postby fridgedesign » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi

I'm looking for a skin for a normal size screen, such as 1024 x 768... anyone have one?

Also, how do you stop songs being duplicated when you drag within the playlist box? ie. if you drag a song and drop it within the playlist main box the song duplicates - this is annoying if you're using it within a bar and do not wish to have the same songs being played...

?

Xenobase
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Screen Resolution & Duplicates

Postby Xenobase » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 pm

You can find skins on the bottom of the first post (there are a few 1024x768 skins): http://xylio.com/site/forum/viewtopic.p ... 87&start=0
However, I don't know if custom skins work in FutureDecks Express, let me know if they do :)

I don't know the answer to the second question unfortunately..

p.s. I can modify the 1024x768 skins I made to your liking, let me know if you would like to have something changed

Return to “future.dj (for Mac/Windows)”