FD 2.0.3.

everything about FutureDecks Lite / FutureDecks DJ / future.dj (tips, wish list).
Danorak

FD 2.0.3.

Postby Danorak » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi guys!

As per title, i've just donwloaded v2.0.3. I am having a little trouble when opening the program however, in getting it to find my iTunes library. I'm using an Intel Mac 2.4Ghz with 4Gb RAM, but iTunes, it's associated files and all my music is on an external HD. I can navigate to the folder in the FD sidebar, but is there anyway I can import the playlists etc despite the fact it's all on the external HD?

Also, is there a way to assign keyboard shortcuts? I've had a look, but I can't see anything.

Just want to figure these out before I make a purchase!

TIA,
Dan :)

Xenobase
Volunteer Moderator

Re: FD 2.0.3.

Postby Xenobase » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm

You can import playlist's using the "load" button right next to the "save" button just above the browser.
I however don't know if this will work for external HDD's.

I don't own the normal version of FutureDecks (which is Lite), but in the PRO version you can assign buttons by using the learn button.
It could be that this button is not there but if it is: The learn button is located under the Cfg button (top center of FutureDecks).
Simply press it, then press e.g. the play button on deck a. Then press the desired button which should be linked on your keyboard.
Exit LEARN mode by pressing the learn button again (it will be unhighlighted then).

Hope this helps!

Return to “future.dj (for Mac/Windows)”