order of playlist

everything about FutureDecks Lite / FutureDecks DJ / future.dj (tips, wish list).
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stevdewa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

order of playlist

Postby stevdewa » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 pm

I do not get sorted the order of the music in Future Decks as they appear in iTunes.
How can I do this?

Chris
Developer

Re: order of playlist

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:45 am

Hi there Steve,

Great to hear from you.

I don't really know in what way you had your songs ordered.

How exactly do they appear in iTunes ?

In FutureDecks you can sort your tracks/playlists by name/genre/year etc.

The sorting bars are located at the top of the playlist section. Just click on any of them to sort your music.

Email me at support@xylio.com if you have any other questions

vim
Developer

Re: order of playlist

Postby vim » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Sorry for the late reply.
There is currently a limitation (you can even call it a bug) that prevents the software to keep the initial order of the songs in an iTunes list. We are working on fixing it -- in the meantime you can use the FutureDecks playlists to re-arrange your songs.

Return to “future.dj (for Mac/Windows)”