cue split

discuss about DJ mixing on the iOS platform with Future DJ / future.dj
neros

cue split

Postby neros » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Hello Xylio Team.

I am new to this ipad/iphone app because I havent bought it yet. I'm giving myself and Ipad when I return from my holiday and I read about your App and it really looks nice.
My question is, because I read about another company dj-app that can do this. -Is it possible to not use a cue splitter and use the headphone plug for cueing and then the camera connection kit + Griffin iMic or HDMI via Apple Digital AV adapter for the main out so it all will be kept in full stereo???

Looking forward for the answer and to try your software.

best regards

neros (DK) 8)

Chris
Developer

Re: cue split

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Many iOS external soundcards have started having 2 channels for full stereo previewing on iOS 6.

The current version of Future DJ doesn't yet have this feature implemented, even though you can still connect an external soundcard that will still provide you with decent channel monitoring.

The next Future DJ update will have this feature, only usable on iOS 6 of course.

Hope this helps. Have an awesome day, Neros.

ahmadali

Postby ahmadali » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:52 am

I am new to this ipad/iphone app because I havent bought it yet. I'm giving myself and Ipad when I return from my holiday and I read about your App and it really looks nice.
My question is, because I read about another company dj-app that can do this. -Is it possible to not use a cue splitter and use the headphone plug for cueing and then the camera connection kit + Griffin iMic or HDMI via Apple Digital AV adapter for the main out so it all will be kept in full stereo??? :D :x :!: :?: :idea: :oops: :(
Aamir Tiger

MnonoaN

Postby MnonoaN » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:12 am

:D :D :D :D

Return to “future.dj (for iPad/iPhone)”