iTunes Reference

Report forum- and website bugs, request new website features
kenmonarch

iTunes Reference

Postby kenmonarch » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 am

Hi guys!

Just a reminder to you about Frequently Asked Questions in the Support sections that you do not have to download iTunes for any of the FutureDecks products. All you need is the current version of QuickTime here. http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Remember to be sure to have all your marks checked under 'sound type association' before closing the QuickTime installer!

Thanks!

cantbthis

Re: iTunes Reference

Postby cantbthis » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:37 pm

sorry i don't mean to ask a stupid question, which I think this maybe. I recently purchased a BCD 3000 from Ebay and the software is licensed to the previous owner, so I have downloaded the futuredecks DJ pro and it looks great, the BCD3000 seems to work in line with the software and my songs from iTunes are shown on the rebiew window OK, however when I try to load a song into any of the lines, it fails to load. Am I doing something very stupid, I want to make sure this software works, as soon as it does I will purchase a full copy.

Thanks for your help

Chris
Developer

Re: iTunes Reference

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Hello, cantbthis

It's better if you sent us an email at support@xylio.com, explaining the full extent of the problem and also sending us your full system configuration including your Windows/MacOSX version, processor, memory, soundcard type, etc.

(!!!) You should also try to use the software (with the BCD3000) on a different computer and see if you still have problems.

Answer and send the things requested above and we'll get back to you.

Have a great day.

Return to “Forum/Website”