SONGS REPEATING

everything about FutureDecks Lite / FutureDecks DJ / future.dj (tips, wish list).
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fridgedesign
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SONGS REPEATING

Postby fridgedesign » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 am

Hi is there anyway of stopping a song repeating in a playlist.

Basically I have set up playlists in iTunes and i leave them on for hours at work but the same song plays twice or more. Can that be stopped?

Chris
Developer

Re: SONGS REPEATING

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 pm

If you say that you leave those playlists playing for hours, it doesn't seem that strange that the software sometimes repeats one of the songs, especially if it has played all of them until that point.

There isn't such an option, but, then again, the software plays the songs in order or in random mode, so unless you play the playlists in random mode, the software can't possibly play one song twice or more (only if it's finished all of the songs in that particular playlist and started playing the entire playlist again).

Hope this helps. If I didn't understand your problem correctly, please send a detailed email to support@xylio.com

Have a great day :-).

Return to “future.dj (for Mac/Windows)”