FDpro 2.0

FDpro 2.0

Postby essentially house » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Ok I have been with FDpro since 2007 and generally happy with the software.

Today I thought I would support you guys some more and upgraded from Fd 1.5 to Fd 2.0.

I was very happy with FD1.5 and could even use it without closing all the usual programs (Internet,Antivirus etc)

So as I said I upgraded today, downloaded the software, installed the software etc and decided to give it a try and see if it was better than 1.5.

I have found 2 problems with 2.0 that are issues I never had with 1.5.

1) VST EFFECTS - The effects are in their folder, the program sees them, loads them, when changing parrameters you can see they change on screen but there
is no change to the sound whatsoever. I have used these effects with no problem on FD1.5, even "Xylio VST Pack" doesn't work.

2) LOOPS - If I have a loop playing in both decks it stops both decks and freezes the screen, no crash report or blue screen. This doesn't happen all the time but
it has happened a couple of times today. I do not have any issues with my mp3's they are all perfect.

Any advice on these two points would be most appriciated.

Thanks in advance & Merry Xmas.

EDITED . . . . . . . Sorry Guys :oops:

I have now turned everything off (Antivirus, Internet etc) and everything is working Ok now.

It's funny that I didn't have to do this with FD1.5 ? But nevermind I'm now happy :D

Cheers,
essentially house

Re: FDpro 2.0

Postby vim » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 am

Out of curiosity, what antivirus do you have?
I want to do some tests here, who knows ...
vim
Developer

Re: FDpro 2.0

Postby essentially house » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi Vim,
I'm using Panda GP 2010.

Do you have any ideas as to why now with FD2.0 I have to switch everything off to get it to work well ?

Cheers.
essentially house

Return to Report Bugs, Crashes