beat sync problem

beat sync problem

Postby Djdavebomb » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi all,

can anyone help me when I have a track running, I try syncing on the other deck to beat match, and when I press the button on my bcd2000 it seems to jump back a whole beat and the whole mix is out of sync, but the beat is matched?please help I'm pulling my hair out.
Regards
Dave
Djdavebomb

Re: beat sync problem

Postby vim » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:22 pm

This probably means that one of the songs' BPM is not detected properly.
Try to edit the BPM / use the manual BPM counter.
vim
Developer

Postby Djdavebomb » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Vim,

No all the tracks are doing it not just 1 or 2, Ive tried to edit tempo but nothing, ive just running an analyze on all my tracks, i was picking and playing the tracks out of my history folder as they were easier to find, now i have emptied that folder, and picked the tracks from the database that i have them all stored in, it seems to have solved the problem????? For now??

Could it be something wrong with the history folder.

I really want this to work i have some very big gigs coming up very soon.
Regards
Dave
Djdavebomb

Postby Djdavebomb » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:08 pm

hi guys,

the problem has apperared again, same issues with the previous version of fdpro, and thats how i fixed the problem.
This time round with fdpro 2 i have the problem accour again but this time it wont go away, also the mix will go out of sync after about 30 seconds.

Please help guys i want this to work like most people, but it is getting frustrating.
As for stability i used it last night for 5 hours (not mixing) and it ran a dream. The software is great just that sync issue the sort please please please.

Regards David
Regards
Dave
Djdavebomb

Return to Report Bugs, Crashes